Transfer Agent and Registrar


As a shareholder of CONSOL Energy Inc., you may contact our transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company, to help you with a variety of stockholder related services, including:

  • Change of address
  • Lost stock certificates
  • Stock transfers to other people or institutions
  • Lost or missing dividend checks
  • Additional support services

Please feel free to contact our transfer agent by writing, phone or the internet at:

P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170

By overnight delivery:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845

(800)-622-6757 (US, Canada and Puerto Rico)
(781)-575-4735 (non-US)

Shareholder Inquiries: